Fake girl

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fake girl

Post  [FAST]Aco on Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:25 pm

Just to inform you, player called LindaDiana or di@n@, email: dianalinda283@hotmail.com ... is fake female player, it is "cs ray j", I don't know why is he doing that, he is either attention whore or messed up in the head, or maybe both

anyways he has been warned, if we see him playing as diana ever again and acting like a girl he will be banned

his argument will probably be that thet is his cousin, sister or even mother Rolling Eyes and that is the reason why they play under same IP Rolling Eyes
[FAST]Aco
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Fake girl

Post  HANNAN on Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:55 pm

lol is this a crime
yeah i know it can break the heart of many boys like i did cuz many dudes thinks that i am girl 🐰
well how u know that cj ray is diana it could realy be his sister or some 1 else using same ip Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post  [FAST]Aco on Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:40 pm

HANNAN wrote:lol is this a crime
yeah i know it can break the heart of many boys like i did cuz many dudes thinks that i am girl 🐰
well how u know that cj ray is diana it could realy be his sister or some 1 else using same ip Rolling Eyes

because when we told him that he will get banned, he didnt reply at all ... and siddenly diana dont play anymore and instead ray is back to play wit his real nick after few weeks of inactivity
[FAST]Aco
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HANNAN on Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:28 am

cooooooooooooooool Cool

Back to top Go down

Post  [FAST]Hoer on Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:40 pm

We can tell appart from him and his sister playing, some things arent the same cause of same IP Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top