Botter caught on CTF 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Botter caught on CTF 1

Post  Rav@geR on Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:35 pm

The guy who is botting is FA>>DEGEL. I have played with this guy a lot of times but today he was playing better far more as usual. Sight jacked him to see that he was using bot in a way people would not notice.

Back to top Go down

Re: Botter caught on CTF 1

Post  [FAST]Aco on Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:32 pm

awesomely good video rav .. good job

its kind of bot that can locks on a friend and enemy
but did you ban him? ban

if you dont mind ill download the vid and upload it to our channel too

Last edited by [FAST]Axo on Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

[FAST]Aco
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HANNAN on Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:34 pm

100% agree
nice editing dude that was cool
goooooooood job thumbs up

Back to top Go down

Post  Rav@geR on Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:49 pm

[FAST]Axo wrote:
but did you ban him? ban

if you dont mind ill download the vid and upload it to our channel too

Yes sure Axo, np. I did not ban him coz i thought it was pointless. Coz when i ban the same guy come backs in an hr or so. Thought Hoer could take an action on this regard.

HANNAN wrote:100% agree
nice editing dude that was cool
goooooooood job thumbs up

Thanks Hannan. U were on the movie lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  [FAST]Aco on Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:59 pm

when you ban someone make sure to use ipban command not sv_ban ... ip ban bans their ip from that server, if he comes back it means he changed ip, so its good to ipban him again untill hoer make his ip range ban, they its highly unlikely that he will come back Razz

what also can happen is when you ban someone on one server, that ban is only for that server untill hoer does his hocus pocus, so you maybe see that guy on some other fast sever, but yet again after hoer completes ip range ban the player wont be able to join anymore. So its always good to ban, even if he comes back, hoer can see in logs that he was banned and the ip's that he played from. The more info on a cheater we can get, the better ban is xD

[FAST]Aco
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rav@geR on Mon Mar 22, 2010 7:05 pm

Oh shit, ma bad. I got mixxed up with the sv kick command. oops Probably should practice more ipban command lol!

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr. Mango on Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:16 am

Can i ask where you got this sightjacker? i've been looking for one recently and i can't find any good ones mainly because: 1. i have a laptop= no numpad lame or 2. it just doesn;t work. wtf

Back to top Go down

Post  [FAST]Aco on Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:21 am

Mr. Mango wrote:Can i ask where you got this sightjacker? i've been looking for one recently and i can't find any good ones mainly because: 1. i have a laptop= no numpad lame or 2. it just doesn;t work. wtf

it should be on www.halomaps.org ... there is a way to turn on num lock on laptop .. you need to use Fn key + key with red Num on it, its usually on delete button

[FAST]Aco
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content Today at 3:59 pm

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top