Ninja Drgon

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ninja Drgon

Post  [FAST]Aco on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:15 am

I just got this PM

From Guest To Admin, Thu 21 Jan 2010 - 7:17

hi i"m Ninja Dragon

the problem i have is yhat i can t find none of the fast servers in my halo only the latin server shows up when i press refresh.........i wanna know that maybe i was banned from this servers for something i really don t know but if it is the case i would like to know
my brother POPEYE was banned the other day and i think that affect me as well for sharing the same internet conection ( my laptop is wireless )so please i used to love playing in ctf 1 and ctf 3 but now because of this i"m not able to play in those servers anymore ....
i hope that this problem can be fix somehow...please contact me at my e mail and let me know what s the problem......thak you

[FAST]Aco
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Ninja Drgon

Post  [FAST]Aco on Sun Jan 24, 2010 12:19 am

well if he is banned, you are banned too ... you might get unbanned after some time, depends what you were banned for, Hoer judges on ban duration depending what you did, if you botted there is not much chance that you are getting unbanned soon .. if you got banned for misbehaving .. well then hold on for some time, and once you are unbanned dont do it again, and if its your brother which we cant confirm, then tell him no to do it again, because your IP will get ban again ..

here are things you should not do, click on the link: FAST CLAN RULES

just behave as every normal person would and play fair and everything will be fine <3

[FAST]Aco
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top